Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities Online Training Course
Bloodborne diseases continue to pose major health problems. Increasing infection rates for Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C are now making them as serious a concern as HIV, the virus which can often lead to AIDS. So it’s more important than ever for employees to understand the hazards of bloodborne pathogens, the policies and practices that can prevent their transmission, and the OSHA regulations that address them.
Atlantic's "Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities" training products provide this essential information while assisting healthcare organizations in fulfilling the training requirements contained in the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
Available in English or Spanish.
Topics covered in these products include:
- HIV, Hepatitis and sources of infection.
- The Exposure Control Plan.
- Biohazard labeling.
- Reducing the risk of exposure.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Hepatitis vaccination.
- Post-exposure procedures.
- … and more.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.