HIPAA Rules and Compliance Video on Demand Streaming
To get quality healthcare, people should not have to sacrifice the privacy or security of their personal health information. The set of regulations known as "HIPAA" ensures that private patient data remains private, but the laws can seem complex, and the penalties for non-compliance can be costly.
New HIPAA Rules and Compliance training products from Atlantic define HIPAA terms, explain the laws and discuss what business entities and employees in healthcare-related fields need to do to comply with them.
Topics covered in these products include:
- HIPAA and protected health information (PHI).
- Covered entities, business associates and subcontractors.
- PHI and patients' rights.
- Guidelines for use and disclosure of PHI.
- Using PHI for marketing and fundraising.
- Requirements of the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Breach notification and penalties.
- … and more.
Today, employee training has to be fast, flexible and effective, or it's a non-starter. That's why more and more companies get their Safety and Regulatory Compliance Training delivered via the Internet.
Atlantic's online VOD/video streaming programs make our proven training content available wherever and whenever employees need it� in the classroom or at individual workstations.
The programs make it possible for companies to provide a consistent level of training to all of their employees... whatever their schedules or locations. And new hires can be trained as soon as they walk in the door.
Atlantic's VOD/video streaming gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of Safety, Regulatory Compliance and Human Resource video programs in the industry, with more than 150 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many programs in Atlantic's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Multiple payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "Enterprise Licenses" (for unlimited access).
- You can use our VOD delivery system or install the programs on your own system.
- ... and much more!
For more information on our online training, contact your local Atlantic distributor or call Atlantic's Customer Service Group at (800) 975-7640.